Moglix SaaS Supports Fight Against COVID19
With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting people and communities around the world, this is a difficult time for all of us. Our response to this crisis has been manifold that focuses on:
- Our commitment towards the health and safety of our employees
- Our duty as a business towards the well-being of our nation first, and the world
- Our ability to work with our partners and suppliers around the globe
- Our responsibility towards our customers using our solutions and services
- We took early steps to invoke an embargo on the domestic and international travel of our employees. While the world was still adjusting to the news of COVID-19 pandemic, we distributed protective masks to our workforce. We also asked a large part of our 700+ workforce to work from home.
- We have provided our employees the support of necessary tools and infrastructure they need to work from the safety of their homes.
- Our HR team actively relayed the guidelines made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and has continued to update our employees on the guidelines for their safety and well being.
- We are following the safety norms recommended by the government to ensure the safety of our warehouse employees as they work to make PPE deliveries.
Our Duty as a Business
- In the face of the Covid-19 pandemic, diverse communities of people in India and across the world are in need of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits.
- Leveraging the help of our global supplier network and downstream distribution capabilities from our flagship company Moglix.com, we have enabled the availability of a wide range of PPE items such as masks, infrared thermometers, disinfectant sprays, coveralls. Learn more about how you can purchase PPE essentials and protect your teams.
- Moglix has actively engaged in reducing the supply gap for PPEs in more than 20 countries across the globe, making them available to more than four million people.
- We have made a donation of one lac masks to health workers in government hospitals in Delhi and NCR region. We have also distributed masks and hand sanitizers to Police personnel in major cities in India.
- To cater to the growing demand worldwide, our flagship company Moglix has launched our UK and Europe operations as we join the fight against the COVID-19 crisis.
- Moglix has joined hands with founders of Indian startups, members of investment advisory firms and independent advisors, to form Action Covid-19 Team (ACT) wherein a grant of INR 100 crores has been launched to support innovators working on solutions to control the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working with Suppliers.
- Our flagship company Moglix has been working with our 10000+ global supplier network and downstream distribution network to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) and medical equipment to hospitals, essential goods and services companies, manufacturing companies and government bodies and they look to resume or ramp up operations.
- During the COVID19 crisis, we have provided PPE items to more than 4 Million people in over 20 countries globally. This has been possible only due to the support of our suppliers who have worked through the lockdown period to protect companies by providing essential equipment.
- COVID-19 has uncovered weak links in many organizations’ contracts. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is becoming impossible for organizations to monitor commercial and financial risks, navigate or alter existing contractual clauses or meet contractual obligations.
- This unprecedented crisis has reinforced the need for digital supply chain solutions to help customers bring more control over disruptions in their supply chains and improve their ability to proactively mitigate future crises.
- Through our contract management solutions such as iCAT for contract automation and C-Vantage for contract analytics, we are working with our customers, suppliers, and supply chain stakeholders to enable them to respond better to the crisis and prepare effectively for future risks.